Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nifty Thrifty Preppy!



I'd like to take you on a shopping excursion. Preppy stores are everywhere. We see them on college campuses, shoreline villages, upscale city neighborhoods, island retreats, catalogs, on-line stores, even thrift shops, antique stores and alas.....my e-bay store Surprise!  It's a little mix up of collections ....names familiar to us all.

Many of my littlemarymixup e-bay store items get shipped to happy auction winning preps....who know how to shop for great names, styles, prices...and won't settle for less. There's new with tags and pre-owned in my store.... from my own collections and treasures from my travels through antique shops and thrift shops and consignment stores in the finest towns. It's pleasures me to share the prep finds and fun....from Lilly to Brooks Brothers to Nantucket Reds..........and more everyday!



Here are a mix of prep goodies in my store today. Not for long...the bidding has begun!  Some more wonderful Preppy Handbook classics will be listed soon!

 

Yale Mug








Vintage Bermuda Cup










Sperry Women's Pink Topsiders











Women's Talbots Periwinkle Quilted Barn Jacket that's it for now....some wonderful preppy handbook classics will be listed soon!  






  




No comments:

Post a Comment