Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Preppybay!


PREPS ON E-BAY!


Dooney an Bourke, J. Crew, RalphLauren, Lilly Pulitzer, Sperry, North Face, Eliza B, St. John knits, Ferragamo, Tretorn.....and more!  On e-bay!






















My e-bay store...littlemarymixup   ...clothing one prep at a time. check it out!  Everyday there are new goodies.  clothing, accessories, shoes, home goods and more. My store on e-bay sells good ol' prep classics!  We all know any old school prep is quite careful with money.  Nouveau prep may not be quite so concerned with price. New with tags and gently used andgently worn.  It seems that many preps are hoping to find there prep goods on e-bay! e-bay is for everyone...apparently so. 



Judging by my e-bay shipping addresses, e-bay stores offer great prices for all sorts. I only sell what I like....that's some traditional prep, classics and old school and vintage prep! Never underestimate the prepnextdoor!




1 comment: